论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1010回复:6
alext韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-10-31
驿站美文奖天籁之音奖幽默灌水奖
[音乐]Superstar --Jamelia
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-08-23 02:03只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
http://city.ibeike.com/attachments/month_0601/Jamelia-Superstar_aGSKmVbKkgOw.jpg Superstar Jamelia People always talk about Hey oh hey oh hey oh All the things there all about Hey oh hey oh hey oh Write it on a piece of paper Got a feeling now see you later There's something bout me Let's keep it moving And if it's good lets just get something cooking Cus I really wanna rock with you I'm feeling some connection to the things you do (You do, you do) I don't know what it is That makes me feel like this I don't know who you are But you must be some kind of superstar Cus you got all eyes on you no matter where you are You just make me wanna play Baby take a look around Hey oh hey oh hey oh Everybody's getting' down Hey oh hey oh hey oh Deal with all the problems later Bad boys on there best behaviour There's something bout you Let's keep it moving And if it's good lets just get something cooking Cus I really wanna rock with you I'm feeling some connection to the things you do (You do, you do) I don't know what it is That makes me feel like this I don't know who you are But you must be some kind of superstar Cus you got all eyes on you no matter where you are You just make me wanna play I like you movin' Hey oh hey oh hey oh I just give into the groove and then You just make me wanna play If you just put pen to paper Hey oh hey oh hey oh Got that feelin' now see you later Hey oh hey oh hey oh Make your move Can't we get a little closer? You rock it just like your supposed Hey boy I aint got nothin' more to say Cus you just make me wanna play I don't know what it is That makes me feel like this No no gotta be gotta be a superstar All eyes on you ohhh eyes on you You make me wanna play [Chorus x2] I don't know what it is That makes me feel like this I don't know who you are But you must be some kind of superstar Cus you got all eyes on you no matter where you are You just make me wanna play
[mp3]http://gems.es-designs.com:16080/Y56/JameliaSuperstar.mp3[/mp3]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

有过去,无现在,有将来。
无回忆,有当前,无未来。

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-08-23 03:51只看该作者
2楼
好听 开心ing
拂云堆韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-04-03
幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-08-23 03:52只看该作者
3楼
好听````
http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0505/music_smile_w7JNhdbUUc7I.gif http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0505/music_smile_w7JNhdbUUc7I.gif http://www.talkforex.com/attachments/month_0505/music_smile_w7JNhdbUUc7I.gif
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
airman888韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-11-03
积极参与奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-08-23 11:11只看该作者
5楼
哈哈 顶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~好听
个性签名

哎,又浪费一个小时,我为什么什么事情都那么认真?以后尽量不上论坛了。

雅轩韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2006-01-20
天籁之音奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-08-23 11:16只看该作者
6楼
Jamelia来自于伯明翰,出道时间特别早,15岁的时候就已经签了唱片公司。不过,签约后她就销声匿迹了,而且这一失踪就是三年。1999年,她发表了第一首单曲《So High》,由于当时年纪太小,几乎没什么人注意到她,更没想到日后她能在R&B领域内只手遮天,呼风唤雨。就这样,她带着飞扬的青春与胡乱的猜疑上路了。
唱游韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-02-07
韬客大美女
韬客社区
发表于:2006-08-24 11:32只看该作者
7楼
个性签名

且行且想,边走边唱,欢迎光临天籁屋!

版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]