论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:1624回复:15
大四喜韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-05-10
[音乐]That's Why You Go Away(所以你要离去)
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-03-02 07:00只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
[mp3]http://seawan.nyist.net/kle/rm/volume-16/That's%20Why%20(You%20Go%20Away).mp3[/mp3]
TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

----不以物喜,不以己悲----

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
大四喜韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-05-10
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-03-02 07:01只看该作者
2楼
That′s Why You Go Away---所以你要离去 Baby won′t you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes I don′t want to say goodbye to you Love is one big illusion I should try to forget but there is something left in my head You′re the one who set it up now you′re the one to make it stop I′m the one who′s feeling lost right now Now you want me to forget every little thing you said but there is something left in my head Chorus I won′t forget the way you′re kissing The feeling′s so strong were lasting for so long But I′m not the man your heart is missing That′s why you go away I know You were never satisfied no matter how I tried Now you want to say goodbye to me Love is one big illusion I should try to forget but there is something left in my head Chorus I won′t forget the way you′re kissing The feeling′s so strong were lasting for so long But I′m not the man your heart is missing That′s why you go away I know , Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere Don′t know which way to go There aren′t so much to say now between us There aren′t so much for you There aren′t so much for me anymore
好朋友韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-03-24
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-02 07:08只看该作者
3楼
拉着你的手,我不让你走,只会默默把泪流:lol:lol
大四喜韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-05-10
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-03-02 07:42只看该作者
4楼
Originally posted by 好朋友 at 2005-3-2 15:08 拉着你的手,我不让你走,只会默默把泪流:lol:lol
可怜的孩子,让你受委屈了,党和人民不会忘记你的,过些日子就给你平反,想哭就大声哭吧,哭出来会好受些,,,,,,:lol:lol:lol
好朋友韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-03-24
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-02 08:06只看该作者
5楼
Originally posted by 大四喜 at 2005-3-2 15:42 可怜的孩子,让你受委屈了,党和人民不会忘记你的,过些日子就给你平反,想哭就大声哭吧,哭出来会好受些,,,,,,:lol:lol:lol
哈哈`~~~~~一会儿发个哭的帖子给你看:lol:lol
个性签名

韬客社区www.talkfx.co

好朋友韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-03-24
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-02 09:00只看该作者
6楼
看了看,哭的帖子贴出来不合适,换别的了,请移步心情驿站审阅:))
ken韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-07-31
lyh韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-07-15
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-10 03:30只看该作者
8楼
http://www.trdflowers.com/product/image/thm/thm_trdc0004.jpg I won′t forget the way you′re kissing
大四喜韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-05-10
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2005-03-11 13:30只看该作者
10楼
Originally posted by kevin_guan at 2005-3-11 21:23 我喜欢的!
:handshake:handshake:handshake
yd韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-10-18
365快乐投资奖
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-11 23:28只看该作者
11楼
I don′t want to say goodbye to you Love is one big illusion I should try to forget but there is something left in my head You′re the one who set it up now you′re the one to make it stop I′m the one who′s feeling lost right now but there is something left in my head
蓝朵朵韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-03-11
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-12 01:26只看该作者
12楼
好听 ,可,,,也伤感。。Iwon′t forget the way you′re kissing
如来观心韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-01-30
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-12 03:44只看该作者
13楼
That′s Why You Go Away---所以你要离去
yd韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-10-18
365快乐投资奖
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-12 03:49只看该作者
14楼
Originally posted by 蓝朵朵 at 2005-3-12 09:26 好听 ,可,,,也伤感。。Iwon′t forget the way you′re kissing
的确, 有些歌比较伤感, 但, 只要能引起我们的共鸣, 能触摸到我们心灵深处, 对我们而言就是好歌. :handshake:lol
lyh韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-07-15
lyh韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2004-07-15
韬客社区
发表于:2005-03-14 00:49只看该作者
17楼
Originally posted by 大四喜 at 2005-3-2 15:00 [mp3]http://seawan.nyist.net/kle/rm/volume-16/That's%20Why%20(You%20Go%20Away).mp3[/mp3]
:):):)
个性签名

韬客社区www.talkfx.co

广告
论坛谏言--外汇交易不应是你投资的全部,交易外汇也不应是你生活的全部
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]