论坛全局菜单下方 - exness285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - 荔枝返现285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - ThinkMarkets285X70 - 韬客社区论坛全局菜单下方 - TICKMILL 285X70 - 韬客社区
查看:823回复:1
baggio韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2005-08-24
天籁之音奖
[音乐]Christmas Edition---Enya
韬客社区
楼主发表于:2006-12-21 01:59只看该作者倒序浏览
1楼 电梯直达
电梯直达
Christmas Edition---Enya
Underneath a winter sky, a distant train sings out the miles. And so I wonder can it be, will every mile bring you to me? A promise made may still come true, so I am waiting here for you. If you don't come, what will I do? Who shall I tell my secrets to? Christmas bells ring out their chimes, I hear them echo through the night. And moonlight shines upon the road, and trembles on the falling snow. I look into the midnight blue, so many stars I never knew. If you don't come, what will I do? Who shall I tell my secrets to? I look into the midnight blue, so many stars I never knew. If you don't come, what will I do? Who shall I tell my secrets to Christmas Secrets
[mp3]http://61.153.215.205:2067/wma2/2006/2006-11-15/224_37338_443985.wma[/mp3]
下载

TK29帖子1楼右侧xm竖版广告90-240
个性签名

████ご永不だ言棄 ████

广告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
TK30+TK31帖子一樓廣告
拂云堆韬客社区韬客社区
注册时间2003-04-03
幽默灌水奖
韬客社区
发表于:2006-12-21 08:38只看该作者
2楼
圣洁之声,喜欢emoji-image baggio好,大家圣诞快乐```` http://www.yczhang.com/upload/xmas2006.gif
版权所有:韬客外汇论坛 www.talkfx.com 联络我们:[email protected]